The coconut oil is made from freshly harvested coconuts to preserve the natural levels of lauric acid and vitamin E. It is cold pressed to extract the oil. The process is clean, and does NOT involve the use of sulfites or other processing aids, so their coconut oil is pure, wholesome and nutritious.
What do I use coconut oil for?
- Oil pulling. In the mornings I will oil pull with a half tablespoon of coconut oil and two drops of a Thieves-type essential oil blend.
- Cook. I do a LOT of cooking with this. I use it for eggs, I use it to sautee' vegetables, for recipes that call for cooking oil.
- I use it for making lotions and creams.
- I feed it to my dog and cat
- It is a great personal lubricant.