Symptoms of parasites (you can have one or more):
- You have unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or other symptoms of IBS
- You recently traveled internationally
- You have a history of food poisoning and your digestive system has not been the same since
- You have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up multiple times during the night.
- You get skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea or eczema
- You grind your teeth in your sleep (bruxism)
- You have pain or aching in your muscles or joints
- You experience fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy
- You never feel satisfied or full after your meals
- You've been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia
- You have pets
- Tapeworm (nausea, dizziness, bowel issues)
- Hookworm (causes anemia and bowel issues)
- Roundworm (causes wheezing / coughing, rashes, fevers, fatigue)
- Flatworm/Fluke (causes diarrhea, aching, fever, fatigue)
- Pinworm (scratching of anus!)
- Giardia (rotten egg burps, diarrhea, nausea)
So I tried a 10-day parasite cleanse, and here is my experience:
This parasite cleanse has all the ingredients you want.... the three main ones that everyone knows about are: black walnut hull, cloves and wormwood. But it has many beyond that including garlic, and Pau D'Arco.
It was easy to do. All I have to do is take these pills three times a day. Except.... that I kept forgetting to take it 3x a day. On average I took it 2x a day. I do not know how effective that was, and I know I need to do better.
I usually make it a habit to do a parasite cleanse twice per year. In the past I have done diatomaceous earth (this is what I feed to my pets twice a year as well) and humaworm's cleanse. I also have done Hulda Clark's parasite cleanse, and have even tried using a zapper.
Since I have lived and traveled internationally, and I have pets, I know how important it is to be on top of doing a parasite cleanse.
About Me: Hi! I am Rebecca :) I am the owner of Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads. I love natural health and wellness, and I love to eat real food. :)
I love my family, and my pets. I actually love all animals -- they are much nicer than most humans! I don't watch TV and haven't watched a movie in the theater for more than a year. I would much rather read a book!
I love to garden and make homemade products -- body butter, toothpaste, perfume, cheese, yogurt, etc. It tastes better when it's made from scratch! Contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org