The Glasstic shatterproof glass water bottle is awesome. I will tell you why. Then, I will tell you how you can win a 4-pack of your own!
First of all, I am a freak when it comes to drinking out of plastic. I never know whether toxic chemicals are seeping out of it, leaking into my drink. I prefer glass. But glass breaks. All too often we are getting the vacuum or broom out to clean up our shattered broken glass. I may not be coordinated but I sure am clumsy!
This Glasstic works great because I can put a slice of lemon or lime into the water, or other fruits of my choice, and not worry about the acidity mixing with the plastic. It is pure glass but has a protective outer shell that makes it shatterproof. Well, nothing is completely shatterproof, but if you do happen to run over it with a steamroller, the outershell will contain the glass shards so you don't have a mess to clean up!
One of the most common uses for this Glasstic water bottle is to put a drop of your favorite essential oil into your water. Because of the volatile components of the essential oils, they say not to use plastic for sure. This way, you won't have to worry about that.
However I do need to note I do not agree with the ingestion of essential oils without proper supervision from someone who knows your medical history and is certified in aromatherapy.
That being said, many people do ingest oils, and so if you do, so be it. :) I am not here to judge, but so many people who read my blog know that I don't ingest oils, and so I had to write that disclaimer.
Some of the highlights of this water bottle are:
Shatterproof: Because of the design, glass on the inside, and a BPA-free protective outer cover, it won't break on you if you accidentally drop it. Glasstic also offers free glas insert replacement for the first year if you happen to break it (see the steamroller note above, hah!)
- Easy to clean: You can disassemble the glass water bottle and clean it by hand, or put in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Easy to Use: This has a leak proof flip top cap so you don't have to worry about spilling. I also like it because I just hate leaving my drinks open without a cover. Bugs tend to be drawn to them and too many times I take a sip only to realize a bug is in it! yuck.
- Take anywhere: These Glasstic bottles have a handle on them for ease of carrying.
Now -- here's how to win your own 4-pack of these awesome Glasstic bottles!
1. Tweet using the following button:
Tweet to @GlassticBottle
2. Follow GlassticBottle on Pinterest and share one of their pins!
3. Pin the Pinterest pin below.
4. Subscribe to Glasstic Bottle's newsletter
5. Follow Glasstic Bottle on LinkedIn
6. Follow Purify Your Body on Facebook and Pinterest
7. Comment below to let me know which ones you did above, and what you want to use the Glasstic bottles for!
Winners will be chosen on December 20th! Last day to enter is December 19th!!
About Me: Hi! I am Rebecca :) I am the owner of Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads. I love natural health and wellness, and I love to eat real food. :)
I love my family, and my pets. I actually love all animals -- they are much nicer than most humans! I don't watch TV and haven't watched a movie in the theater for more than 9 months. I would much rather read a book!
I love to garden and make homemade products -- body butter, toothpaste, perfume, cheese, yogurt, etc. It tastes better when it's made from scratch! Contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.