Now, I believe that to permanently cure eczema you have to change your diet, test for food allergies (like this awesome test from Life Extensions) and heal your gut (maybe using the GAPS diet). But, for symptomatic relief this may help you! And it is so easy!
- 1/4 c. of oats (Oats contain healthy fats that help repair the skin, moisturize and soften the skin)
- 3/4 c. of coconut oil (Coconut oil absorbs quickly and leaves the skin soft and smooth)
- 20 drops Tea Tree EO (Tea Tree is said to have antiseptic qualities)
- 20 drops Lavender EO (Lavender EO is believed to relieve pain, increase blood circulation and disinfect)
- 10 drops of Lemon EO (Lemon EO is believed to be calming, disinfectant and anti-infection)
- 1 T. olive oil (Olive oil contains linoleic acid which is a compound that prevents water from evaporating)
- First grind the oats until they look like powder.
- Melt the coconut oil over low heat.
- Add the EOs to the melted oil, then the oat powder and lastly, add the olive oil.
- Stir all the ingredients together until the mixture blends, and pour into a container.
- Let it sit for a few hours.
- Apply to the skin and let the healing begin.
About Me: Hi! I am Rebecca :) I am the owner of Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads. I love natural health and wellness, and I love to eat real food. :)
I love my family, and my pets. I actually love all animals -- they are much nicer than most humans! I don't watch TV and haven't watched a movie in the theater for more than 6 months. I would much rather read a book!
I love to garden and make homemade products -- body butter, toothpaste, perfume, cheese, yogurt, etc. It tastes better when it's made from scratch! Contact me here