- In the early 1900s, one in 20 people developed cancer
- In the 1940s, one in 16 people developed cancer
- In the 1970s, it was one in 10
- Today, it’s one in three!
So why is cancer so prevalent now? I don't know the answer, but I can guess. Here are my guesses to the cause:
1. Toxins everywhere. In our food, in our clothes, in the air we breathe, even in our drinking water. In our makeup, shampoo, soaps, lotions, cleaning products, etc.
2. Our food supply. We have so much processed food, GMO food sprayed with Roundup that has been proven to cause cancer. Chemicals and neurotoxins have been approved by our FDA so food manufacturers can use them to get us addicted and hooked onto their food, so we eat more and buy more. Also, factory farmed meats injected with hormones, antibiotics and fed a soy and corn diet (GMO) are NOT healthy. And, we have so many fast food restaurants these days, convenience has taken over personal responsibility.
3. STRESS. This is an important one, I think. We don't take the time to just relax. Even 100 years ago, while people may have physically worked harder than us, once they were done, they recharged. They slept while the sun was down and knew the importance of rest.
And people around me wonder why I am so adamant about my choice to eat REAL food, to make my own personal care products, use homemade cleaning products, and to avoid situations where I will be exposed to toxins.
I am worried about our future. I can't imagine things can get much worse than they are now, and yet that is the direction they are heading.
I had my mom die of cancer. I had a brother who had cancer, but thankfully is in remission. Cancer is real. We need to do what we can to avoid it at all costs. Keep our bodies healthy and detoxed.
That is why using my detox foot pads are such an important part of cancer prevention.
Right now, our "doctors" and scientists are no closer to finding a cure for cancer. With all the money spent on research, death rates ARE falling, but incident rates are rising.
You can stop this -- at least for yourself.
1. Detox your body
2. Eat REAL food - avoid processed and GMO foods
3. Get enough rest
4. Use only certified organic personal care items (or make your own)
5. Use organic / natural cleaning products (or make your own)
Good luck in your journey to health.